Friday, January 28, 2011

Questions Outside my Pay Grade

People stealing my ideas! I already had this idea! http://franciscojaviermosquera.jimdo.com/
Basically, the idea is, in countries that are net exporters of drugs, make it totally legal to produce drugs and make it a state owned enterprise. Then let the net importers of drugs figure out what to do. Do they want to diplomatically negotiate? Import the drugs as pharmaceuticals? The developed countries (net importers) can figure out what works for them, and the lesser developed countries (net exporters) will no longer be plagued with domestic insurgency and terrorism.
And now some guy in Colombia is sending me nasty-Tweets via Twitter to ask me why the United States government is ignoring him? That kind of question is WAY outside my pay grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment